Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scrabble in a whole new look

I have played scrabble for years. I can't even count the number of hours that I have played. I grew up in a little town that loved to play board games and cards and they still do to this day. The adults meet at the local library and play cards once a week so scrabble was very popular. However I have never thought of scrabble as jewelry yet someone did. They took the scrabble letters and made wonderful pendants out of them with tons of designs to choose from. You will have to see these in order to appreciate it for sure. The great part is that "The Funky Monkey" is having a giveaway to win one and they are just adorable. Drop on over and check out her site and enter while you are there. I subscribed a while ago and am glad I did so you might just want to do the same. Just click on the link below.
http://susannahbananaboutique.blogspot.com/2009/01/homestudio.html

No comments: