Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do you get UTI's ? Enter to win Cytex @Dun4fun


There is nothing worse than getting a UTI on a Friday night when you can't get in to see the Doctor for 3 days~! I always end up at the emergency room which is expensive not to mention the wait is unbearable. I don't care if I'm the only one in the emergency waiting room it is going to be at least three hours before they call me in. I always wondered if the Dr. covering the emergency room was sleeping and they didn't want to wake him or her so they waiting a couple of hours to give them some much needed sleep. In the mean time though I'm still there in pain and running to the bathroom every 2o minutes and wishing I was in bed. Well I just read about a new product called Cytex at "Dun4fun" http://dun4fun-hondaray6.blogspot.com/2009/05/cystex-review-and-giveaway.html
This is something I definitely want in my medicine cabinet. You can enter to win a box of Cytex by visiting the link above.

No comments: