Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sounds Beautiful & ECO Friendly







I originally planned to put this Brooklyn Basix Freedom Chime next to the Bleeding Heart plant by my PaPa's headstone in the cemetery because he loved the sound of a good quality tuned wind chime. However the hanger I had purchased to use wasn't tall enough. This chime is 15.7 inches long and it even looks longer when hanging. The bottom just barely missed the ground. I did a short video so you could hear how nice this chime sounds while I was at the cemetery before I relocated it to my garden until I can find a longer hanger. Now I get to enjoy the wonderful sound this Chime produces for a short time.Check out my video to hear what they sound like and read my complete review on Amazon by clicking on any highlighted hyperlink in this post.If you like my review of this product give my review a "Yes" vote please. While your here leave me a comment on what you think. I love reading your comments.

1 comment:

Fashion Write For Us said...

Hey! Like the Amazing Post of yours. Keep up the good work and Visit Fashion Write For Us