Thursday, April 3, 2014

Do You #Love The Rain? Do You Want To Know How Much Rain Your #Garden Is Getting?






I like to know how much rain my garden has had so I can tell how much I need to water myself. It's important for your garden to receive enough water to flourish but also it can harm your garden if it gets to much water. For example if your soil stays to wet and soggy your potato's can rot in the ground. My Father always wanted to know how much rain or snow we received during a storm or what the temperature low or high was for the day. Seeing him check the thermometer and rain gauge every day I guess rubbed off on me. When I saw this beautiful rain gauge at Holiday Contest and Sweeps I just had to stop and check it out. They are having a giveaway to win one. How awesome is that right! Well you can enter too. Just click on any link in this post and it will take you to their site. Good Luck!

No comments: