Monday, January 18, 2010

Do You Know How To Sew A Button? Thrifty & Chic Mom May Just Have Your Answer On How To.


I love it when I learn something new. I remember when my mother taught me how to crochet and I think it's time she teaches me how to make mittens too. There are so many things I don't know how to do or would love to learn and Thrifty & Chic Mom just might have the tool I'm looking for. She is having a review and giveaway about the book "How to Sew a Button". I'm sure It has lots of interesting stuff to learn. What a great gift this would make too~! Just look at the list of things we can learn from this great book
Cooking, Gardening, Cleaning, Dressing, Nesting, Thriving, Loving, Saving, Joining, and Entertaining. Is that a list or what~! I bet there is something for everyone in this book. Want to read her complete review and enter just click here.

No comments: