Monday, March 30, 2009

Safe & Fashionable Earthlust Stainless Water Bottle


I read an article about how plastic has cancer toxins and drinking water from plastic containers is not safe. Hmm what about the soda in all them plastic bottles. I also had the chance to read a review on a company called EarthLust that I found to be a great way to get rid of the plastic drinking containers. EarthLust bottles are made from high quality #304 food grade stainless steel, which is naturally safe unlined. If you would like to read the review that tells all about this companies water bottles click on over to Jamie's Precious Peas http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/2009/03/earthlust-stainless-steel-water-bottles.html
While your there you can also enter to win one of these stylish Earthlust Stainless water bottles. I have posted a picture of one in this post but there are so many styles to choose from I had a hard time to choose a favorite.

No comments: