Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mow Go Green

I have suffered from a torn right shoulder rotor cuff injury for the past 3 years and since then there are a lot of things I just can't do any longer and one of them is to pull on the lawn mower to get it started and mow the lawn. But now there is a new electric mower that would solve this problem for me and at the same time would save the environment. My son is always to busy with one thing or another so my lawn always is in need of mowing long before it gets done and I hate it. It is discouraging having to wait for someone else to do the things I have always done myself. With this mower there is no more gas smell or mess. Just think of how much this mower would help the environment if we all had an electric mower!!! Well to make a long story short there is a giveaway for one of these awesome machines. Go to the link below and check out the site. It's a real cool site. I love the way the site is designed and I bet you will too. Ecorazzi is the place you want to go.
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/09/10/giveaway-neuton-electric-lawn-mower-make-your-grass-
even-greener/#comment-138158

1 comment:

Michele P. said...

CONGRATS! So glad you were the winnah...you go girl!