Monday, January 26, 2009

Soda Maker Rocks~

Oh how I could use this wonderful machine. I have been lugging groceries up the mountain through the path in the woods to the house for the past 6yrs and this new gadget called the "Home Soda Maker" would save me so much heavy lugging. The mountain is so steep I have to stop 2 or 3 times while lugging groceries up to rest. I often skip buying soda just because it's so heavy to lug. This would solve the problem for sure since it comes in a concentrate and one small container makes 12 liters of soda and is available in over 25 great-tasting regular, diet and caffeine-free flavors~! They even had my favorite which is "Cream Soda". I can't even find this flavor in many of the stores around here.

Now the best part is they are having a Grand Giveaway at "Mom Most Traveled". I am a subscriber to her wonderful site and she is always doing something great~! I recommend that you subscribe too. In order to enter her giveaway just click the link below.
http://mommosttraveled.com/home-soda-maker-giveaway/#comment-24667
and if you want to check out this awesome little gadget called the "Home Soda Maker"
just click the link below.
http://www.sodaclubusa.com/prodinfo.htm

No comments: