Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Boost~


My fist Grandchild was born on Dec 24th and she is so beautiful. Now every time I see a baby item I get all excited. She is just so small and precious. When I received an email from "Frugal Mommy of 2 girls" (since I'm a subscriber and recommend subscribing to her site) and saw this really nice Highchair from boon I just had to blog about it. The chair even comes in pink for little girls. Now here is the exciting part. You can enter to win this from "Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls". She is having this awesome giveaway to won lucky reader who enters. So what are you waiting for check out her site (subscribe to her site while your there you won't regret it) and enter to win just click the link below.
http://frugalmommyof2girls.blogspot.com/2009/01/flair-highchair-from-boon-giveaway.html

No comments: