Saturday, December 12, 2009

Enter to win a Scentsy @MommyGoggles


Don't you just love it when your house smells of your favorite fragrance. I could not believe all the fragrances that Scentsy has to offer. They even have one that smells like a coffee house to me lol. Like the smell of new leather? They have that too. Bubblegum? Toast? you name it they have it. I myself love the smell of Mulberry. I would love to try the Blackberry Vanilla~! They have some really beautiful warmers too. I myself like the plug-ins. I would like one for every room in the house. You can enter to win a Plug-In Scentsy Warmer with three Scentsy flavors at Mommy Goggles. And if you win I bet you'll have a hard time picking just 3 since they have tons to choose from. To read her full review and enter her giveaway just click here.

No comments: