Thursday, December 31, 2009

Enter to win Nikon Coolpix 10.0 megapixel digital camera @ACouchWithAView


Would you like to win a Nikon Coolpix 10.0 megapixel digital camera to capture all your pet memories??
You know you do!! I just came from "A Couch With A View" where you can enter to win one.
We all love our pets and if you would like to find some fun and helpful information for all you pet lovers like myself check out Petcentric. I love the "place" tab at Petcentric because it will find Lodging, parks and more for you and your pet for when traveling. And if you win this too cool giveaway from "A Couch With A View" just think of all the great photo's you can take of your extended family when on vacation. If you would like to read her complete review and enter to win a Nikon Coolpix 10.0 megapixel digital camera click Here.

2 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking the time to congratulate me on my blog - I don't normally get to enter too many contests but I am surely sad I didn't get to this contest in time to enter!! Oh well.

Thanks again and have a Happy New Year!!

r4i said...

I primarily purchased this camera because I love my smaller Nikon Coolpix 7600 but wanted something with more zoom. I've only had this camera for about a week, but its great so far!