Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweeps4Bloggers Is Sharing Another Great Product The Couture Caddy Purse Hook

Sweeps4Bloggers Is Sharing Another Great Product, The Couture Caddy Purse Hook. This is a handy must have for all women young and old. I hate sitting my purse on the floor and with the Couture Caddy Purse Hook I wouldn't have to. I love it when an item is not only helpful but beautiful at the same time. These lovely Purse Hooks are like an added jewelry item except your purse wears it instead of you. I would love to have one for myself and my mom. My mother is so hard to buy for when it comes to birthdays, anniversaries , mothers day,,,,, you get the picture. She is retired and has most items that she would ever use or need so it's come down to flowers and gift cards to local restaurants for almost every occasion which gets not only boring but expected with no ultimate surprise what so ever. The Couture Caddy Purse Hook is something she would definitely use and like. She also hates to sit her purse on the floor when she is out and about and lots of times she leaves it in her lap. Let's face it the floors are dirty and we handle our purses all day long and we don't want them to get dirty. I think most teenagers would also like these so it's also a great gift for that young lady. Sweeps4Bloggers has a review and giveaway going on right now. If you would like to learn more and enter her giveaway just click here.

No comments: