I must of been working the day Rachel Ray aired this on her show but I'm glad I didn't miss the post from "The Good Enough Witch" because this is too cool. You can actually wash cloths with no electricity and less water with this washer.Since I have to lug water and wash cloths by hand then hang them to dry this would be wonderful to have. We are currently hanging cloths in the house since it is winter here in Maine and if we hang them out they only freeze lol It's hard work and time consuming to lug water to do the wash with and this would save me lots of work and time not to mention having the cloths hanging all over the house is also a big pain.Can you imagine doing all this laundry by hand~!!! UGH~!
Check out a new way I could do the laundry with this new invention.
Why Use the Wonder Wash?
* Washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes.
* Has a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a fast, efficient, economic and very easy wash
* Is ideal for campers, single persons and even for the housewife with small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers.
* Is ideal for delicates such as woolens, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments.
* Uses far less water than even hand washing.
And if that's not the coolest thing you have ever seen check this out. The spin dryer
* Works in only 2-3 minutes
* 2.2 lb capacity for dry laundry (about 1-2 pairs of jeans per load)
* 1600 rpm spin speed
* Portable, only weighs 11 lbs
* Compact, measures 13.5" x 13.5" x 15"
* Very quiet
* Perfect for use with our Wonderwash
* 110V, uses 82W
If you would like to learn more about these two cool items you can go to their web site here http://www.laundry-alternative.com/
But the best part of this post I have not told you about. The best part is you can actually win these two cool items at " The Good Enough Witch" here http://www.thegoodenoughwitch.com/
So do what I did and check out her site and enter to win while you are there.