Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Bottle

I love to go antique bottle digging. I find old bottles to be very interesting so when I saw this beautiful bottle I just had to blog about this talented ladies site. The name of her site is Diane Knott's Musing. A friend knows how much I enjoy this hobby and sent me a link to her site so first I must say thanks Michele. Then you must know she is giving away this beautiful bottle at her site. You can find her here at the link in my side bar "Beautiful Bottle"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, thanks so much for visiting my blog and giveaway after your friend told you about it. I've put your name in the hat! Come on back on Election Day and see if you've won. I'll be drawing a name late that day.
Welcome back anytime!
Diane from Diane's Musings