Monday, June 27, 2016









This Mclintech 5-in-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is a great tool to keep in your glove box or car on board tool kit. This tool contains an Red Safety Light, Emergency Seat Belt Cutter, Pop-out Window Hammer, LED Flashlight and a Tire Pressure Gauge. It's a great deal at $14.99 on Amazon. To see more pictures and to read my full review you can find it here https://www.amazon.com/review/R2KKUMS4FFBMO4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
If you like it or find it helpful please give it a "Yes" vote.
While your here if you like reading about new products, good deals on Amazon and just random articles click on my Google Friend Connect (GFC) on my right sidebar and follow me. I'd love to have you join me. I also love comments so if you stopped by tell me what you think.

No comments: