Monday, June 27, 2016



This is a nice piece to add to your tactical gear. This CREE Ultra Lite Seddy Tecch UltraFire LED Flashlight has an amazingly strong beam. It has 2000 lumens and 5 modes to choose from which are high, medium, low, strobe and sos.
It would also make for a great gift for that hard to buy for man in your life. I did a complete review on this product on Amazon here https://www.amazon.com/review/R24BIMG8VBEG9N/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
I was really impressed just how powerful the beam on this flashlight works. I posted lots of pictures that you can also check out. This item sells for less than $30 and comes with lots of accessories!
If you like my review on Amazon or find it helpful please give it a "Yes" vote. I'd really appreciate it. Also let me know what you think. I love reading your comments. If you'd like to follow along for other great new product reviews follow me on GFC on my right sidebar.

No comments: