Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's gets pretty steamy but not this mirror!





The Fogless Shower Mirror from Appealic comes in so handy for doing my home made facial sugar scrub I wish I had one of these years ago. I apply the sugar scrub using the mirror in the shower then rinse with warm water right in the shower. What a great way to start my shower and no more mess or wrapping a towel around my neck to protect my shirt while leaning over the sink. I like my shower fairly hot and so far it has not fogged up once. The bathroom gets pretty steamy and my big mirror over the sink gets foggy but this Appealic Fogless Shower Mirror doesn't.







The mirror has a suction cup that holds it secure to the wall of the shower. To lock it you turn it clockwise and to unlock it you turn it counter clockwise. It's that simple to attach it to your shower wall. It has a very strong hold. I like that it can be removed for easy cleaning of the shower wall or to reposition the mirror itself in a different location. I don't like to clean around objects and found it much easier to remove the mirror while cleaning the shower and then put it back when I'm finished. I like that it's not a permanent fixture for this reason. Plus if you remodel or move you still have it available to use in your new shower.
It has a 360 degree knuckle that the mirror is attached to so you can move it to any position for better visibility. This comes in handy especially when shaving sideburns and under the neck line. You can move the mirror so you can see much better. He really liked this feature.
Another feature this fogless mirror has is a place to hang your razor. I hate them lying on the side of the shower. With this it hangs neatly and safely on the mirror where it should be.
It's so convenient and what faster easier way to shave than in the shower. You don't have to worry about making a mess or cleaning the sink. When it comes to getting ready the easier and the faster the better. Am I right!?!


  

Enclosed was the Fogless Mirror, a pair of Tweezers, a small pair of Scissors in a black drawstring pouch and a small manual of how to install the Appealic Fogless Mirror in your shower. I am super happy with the performance of the mirror and the functionality of it as well.


You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and if you liked this review you can check it out live on Amazon and click the "Yes this review was helpful" button here https://www.amazon.com/review/R8G4LPKXSPQED/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B017R7A8KA  

No comments: