Monday, February 23, 2009


I have an old hand mixer I have been using for the past 3 or 4 years now and the high speed just doesn't work any longer. I would love to own a kichenAid mixer. This is a top of the line mixer. They don't come much better and if you use a mixer a lot this is the mixer to own. My mother owns one and I am so jealous~! I have burned out 3 mixers so far but being frugal I only have paid $15 to $20 a piece for them and they are only hand mixers and like they say you only get what you pay for. I would love to own a really long lasting great mixer. Check out the specks on this KichenAid Mixer.
* 10-Speed Solid-State Control
* Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
* Power Hub for Additional Attachments
* Unique Mixing Action
* Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
* Dimensions: H 13.9" x W 8.7" D 14.1" 22.8lbs
Now the great part of all this is you can win one at "I Never Grew Up" She is having a giveaway for this great KichenAid Mixer. http://inevergrewup.net/birthday-bash-giveaway-1-kitchenaide-stand-mixer/
This is a great site to check out. If you have children or grandchildren she is always posting great children's activities so check out her site and enter to win a new KichenAid Mixer to make some great sweets for the sweets in your life.

No comments: