Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How Colorful~

Oh my what beautiful colorful quilts that the Old Red Barn Co. is giving away. I live in Maine and it gets down right cold here and we love quilts. I was amazed that they were giving away not One but Three of these beautiful quilts~! This site was new to me and I had fun checking it out. I have added a button to my side bar for easy access to their site or you can cut and paste the link below to your browser.
http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/2008/11/win-1-of-3-quilts.html

1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

You have won one of the copies of You Do Not Talk About Fight Club. I've tried to get ahold of two other people for the third copy, and I can't send in the addresses for the other winners until I get ahold of a third person...so third times the charm yes? LOL

Please email me here with your address or let me know if you don't wish to have it anymore:

lauren51990@aol.com

by saturday, midnight est.

-lauren