Monday, September 22, 2008

Mosquito 86 Gas Blower

Ok I must say I have never seen anything like this before. It looks kind of like a leaf blower but it actually is for killing bugs such as Mosquito's ,Fleas and lots of other bugs. We have so many Mosquito's here it is hard to go outside and enjoy ourselves and with the West Nile Virus it also worries me when the kids get bit. I use bug spray but it never works 100%. But the best part is the fact that it can also kill fleas.My cat is allergic to fleas and they cause her hair to fall out so this would be great for keeping them out of the yard and the house. The best part is they are giving one away. Check out this site to find out how to win it.
http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaways/giveaway-mosquito-86-gas-
blower-based-mosquito-prevention-system/

1 comment:

Fred said...

Good entry - don't forget that you actually have to *link* to the post to be entered (as opposed to just typing it in)

Thanks for entering!