Monday, July 18, 2016

Glad I Owned One Today!







At 20000 mAh this HyperGear Dual USB Power Bank has enough power to charge my Motorola cell phone 10 times. It couldn't have come at a better time. Today while writing review I had to shut down after the first sentence due to severe thunder storms and tornadoes. With the power out I had to rely on this power bank to keep my phone charged so I could check on family members and elderly neighbors. It worked super great. I was so glad I had it when this happened. This is the perfect power bank to have in an emergency because it can charge your cell phone up to 10 times depending on the type of cell phone you have. If you have a good battery in your cell phone that last two days that means it could keep your cell phone charged twenty days! My battery has deteriorated over time and goes dead much faster but if I didn't spend a lot of time on it playing games or just chatting mine would last twelve hours. That means I could keep mine charged for ten days. That is amazing.
To read my complete review on Amazon just click on any highlighted hyperlink in this post. If you like the review on Amazon give it a "Yes Vote" please.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I love reading all your input. 

No comments: