Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Great for camping & yard work

SHVIRO Folding Hand Saw - Ideal Tree Pruning Tool for Your garden - High Carbon Steel Blade with Heat Treated Rugged Teeth - Durable and Easy to Use - 7 inch





I have so many trees that need to be pruned and the branches cut back that this SHVIRO Folding Hand Saw will come in handy all spring summer and fall. I live in the country and winter is harsh on the trees breaking tons of branches. I like to do a major clean up in the spring with lots of raking and even more pruning. I don't like using Loppers because they don't flush with the tree and most of the time it tears or rips the branch leaving stubs sticking out of the trees. I like the that the SHVIRO saws the branches flush to the tree leaving no nubs sticking out.



Most of the branches that this saw has been used for so far is approximately 1 inch in diameter. About the size of a quarter in comparison. It saws them quickly and easily. I wanted this SHVIRO Folding Hand Saw to cut branches low to the ground or to small to use a chainsaw to prune them without damaging the tree and this hand saw worked great for this.
It has a strong 7 inch steel blade with teeth that cut in both direction. This makes sawing much faster. The blade folds into its plastic handle which makes it light weight for carrying and sawing. It's also easy to stick in your back pocket or a backpack. It has a black button that releases the blade to open it. The plastic handle has 5 rubber circles down both sides to make holding onto the handle easier with less slippage.



The SHVIRO Folding Hand Saw will also make a great addition to my camping gear. I plan on storing mine in my camping gear that way I'll always have it when I'm off camping somewhere. It will come in real handy when making a small fire pit to cook hot dogs or to roast marshmallows to make smores.
It also comes with a 100% risk free guarantee with no questions asked.





It has worked wonderful for pruning small limbs and trees on my property and I'm happy with it's performance. You can purchase this item on Amazon.com. If you liked this review and found it helpful you can view it on Amazon and hit the "Yes I found the review helpful" here https://www.amazon.com/review/R3JEYW5M8Q3ME2/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01CT6YL2K

No comments: