Saturday, October 8, 2011

Are your arms tired of tugging on that old garage door? Experimental Mommy has the cure~!

Are your arms tired of tugging on that old garage door? Experimental Mommy has the cure~! I have struggled with Rhuematoid Arthritis for the past 15 years and if that wasn't enough I was in a car accident that left me with a torn rotor cuff so tugging on the garage door was just to painful so whenever I needed something from the garage I'd have to ask someone to open the door for me. This doesn't work so well when no one is home to ask though. So when I read a review about the Genie SilentMax 1000 Garage Door Opener I was excited to say the least. The name gives away one of the nice features which is it's silent. No obnoxious noises to wake up the neighborhood but my favorite feature was the security setting. To read more about the Genie SilentMax 1000 and enter to win (yes I said win) one just click on over to The Not-So-Blog Experimental Mommy.

No comments: