Thursday, November 26, 2009

HP TouchSmart 600 Desktop PC Amazing~!





I just read a review and watched a video about the HP TouchSmart 600 Desktop PC at Jolly Mom. This machine is AMAZING~! I can't even imagine how cool it would be to own this phenomenal Desktop. The HP TouchSmart 600 has many built-in touch optimized applications. One is for twitter which would be one of my favorites. Another application that it comes with is Netflixs and since I use a Roku that I down load instant movies from Netflixs so this would be another great application for me. Of course this is just a few I know I would use on a regular basis. To learn more you can go to Jolly Mom and read her complete review and watch the video and if you still want to know more you could check out HP yourself. Just that it is a touch excites me so the added applications just blows me away. But wait I haven't told you the best part yet. You could actually win this fantastic HP TouchSmart 600 Desktop PC at Jolly Mom. You read that right, you could win one. Ok calm down I know your excited too just as I am but collect yourself and click on any Jolly Mom highlighted link or click the button below.
HP TouchSmart 600

No comments: