Sunday, October 25, 2009

Win Free Uprinting Postcards from @AHappyHippyMom


I spent about an hour tonight just playing around on Uprinting to see what they offer and to see just how easy it is to set up and order all your printing needs and was real happy at what I discovered. I uploaded a picture to create my own post cards and it was real easy and they came out wonderful. Check out the Post Card I created just for fun in this post.
This would be great at Christmas to create family Post Cards to mail out. Plus it would save money because a post card mails for .28 cents and a Christmas Card Mails for .44 cents. See the savings. I can think of tons of ways personal Post Cards would come in handy. What a great way to announce a new birth or like I'd like to do a graduation. To enter to win Uprinting Post Cards from A Happy Hippy Mom click on the highlighted link in this post.

No comments: